OEG is committed to helping young people grow and increasing community awareness of the benefits of outdoor education. We hope that resources such as Outdoor Outlook, research and articles will assist industry members, educators and parents in developing a deeper understanding of the value of this work.
- Professional cooperation resulting in strategy, unity and resources.
- Public relations resulting in community recognition and understanding of the benefits of getting kids outside.
- Focus on quality, resulting in more positive experiences.
- Investing in staff, resulting in more positive experiences and the skills to grow the industry.
- Increased level of funding, resulting in increased access to experiences.
- Industry goals, resulting in a strategic and marketing plan.
- Stakeholder relations, resulting in a unified guideline for schools, clubs, organisations and general public users.
- Creative solutions to hurdles such as seasonality.
- Risk Management, resulting in an antidote to underlying fear of risk.
- Access to and understanding of ‘country’ resulting in better alignment of place to program.