It’s great people who build great organisations. With this in mind, we are always looking for talented individuals who share our vision and who are driven to make a difference every day.
THINK IN POSSIBILITIES….
The community culture of OEG embraces:
- Unmatched career and long-term progression options,
- Superior remuneration and employment conditions,
- First class training and professional development,
- Centre-based and journey-based programs,
- Bench-mark risk management policies and practices,
- Unique OE programs integrated into our client schools’ curriculum,
- A visionary approach to partnerships with our clients.
The Outdoor Education Group Winner 2008 Employer of the Year – SpArtA Award Winner 2010 Employer of the Year – SpArt Awards