The Outdoor Education Group is a not-for-profit organization that invests all available funds into providing a unique, secure and educationally rich outdoor experience for Australian school students and community members. We have over 30 years experience in delivering high quality outdoor education programs.
The Outdoor Education Group is one the largest providers of outdoor education in Australia. Over the last 30 years The Outdoor Education Group has delivered over two million student days in the outdoors. Our Directors and our senior managers are high profile leaders in the field of outdoor education and risk management, represented on key industry boards and are sought after speakers at conferences in Australia and overseas.
We have five camps as well as operational bases in Eildon, Victoria and Moss Vale, NSW. We offer camp-based and journey-based outdoor education programs and related services, including:
- Fully serviced outdoor education programs, including all gear, staff, risk management, logistics, pre- and post-course curriculum design, briefings and reporting
- Duke of Edinburgh Adventurous Journey programs, open enrolment and dedicated at bronze, silver and gold standard
- The Hillary Challenge – a multisport adventure race competitive team event open to all secondary schools
- Indigenous education (in association with local clans in VIC and NSW)
- Vocational training
- Risk management consultancy services
- Venue hire for retreats, camps and conferences
- Outdoor Outlook, industry journal, published by The Outdoor Education Group.